[EnergyPlus_Support] Trombe wall

Dear all, maybe you have already talk about this item, but I don't know how
to procede. I'm simuling a building and I would like to know the effect of
the application of the trombe wall system replacing the south wall. I used
as a guide for the definition of the input file the example (passive trombe)
included in the EnergyPlus, but, I have error message as follow:

  ** Severe  ** View factors not complete. Probably bad surface descriptions
in zone="TROMBE_45-14A".
   **   ~~~   ** Enforced reciprocity has tolerance (ideal is 0.0)=205.8402
   **   ~~~   ** Enforced value is not within normal convergence tolerance
(<.0001).
   ** Severe  ** View factors not complete. Probably bad surface
descriptions in zone="TROMBE_14C-53".
   **   ~~~   ** Enforced reciprocity has tolerance (ideal is 0.0)=200.9855
   **   ~~~   ** Enforced value is not within normal convergence tolerance
(<.0001).
   **  Fatal  ** Convergence error in SolveForWindowTemperatures for window
V_TROMBE_14-A
   ************* EnergyPlus Terminated--Fatal Error Detected. 2 Warning; 2
Severe Errors

Could anyone be so kind to suggest me what I have to check in my input file?

Thank you very much.

Roberto Lollini
ITC-CNR Istituto per le Tecnologie della Costruzione - Consiglio Nazionale
delle Ricerche
                 Construction Technologies Institute - National Research
Council
Via Lombardia, 49
20098 S.Giuliano Milanese (MI)
Italy
tel +39 02 9806 215
fax +39 02 9828 0088
e.mail r.lollini@xxxxxxxxxx

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM