[EnergyPlus_Support] Switch off the Boiler

I'm looking for an help ...
I'm working on a simulation of a shopping centre to improve
building's energy performance, and I have this problem: during summer
season, I need to set at zero boiler gas consumption and to turn off it.
To obtain that, I've set off boiler running on the specific schedule
requested (Control Scheme Schedule in the correspondent "Plant Operation
Scheme"), but in spite of that my boiler doesn't turn off in absolute way,
but for some time spot it switches on and, obviously, consumes gas.
Instead, if I simulate my building with the same statement but only during
summer season (changing run period), gas consumption is zero and my boiler
turned off
What can I do?

Any kind of help would be highly appreciated
thanks

Roberto
ITC-CNR Istituto per le Tecnologie della Costruzione -
                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
                 Construction Technologies Institute -
                 National Research Council
Via Lombardia, 49