Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Windows 5.1

Also, the Window5DataFile.dat file needs to be located in the main
EnergyPlus folder, not in the Datasets folder.  If you still have
problems, please send me your Window5DataFile (as a zipped attachment
to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx or upload to the yahoo files area).

Mike

On 23 Sep 2003, at 12:37, Edward Lyon wrote:

> Make sure that you are using the latest version of Window 5.  I found
> some problems using Window 5 in the previous version of EnergyPlus
> which were addressed by revisions.  I have not tried Window 5 input in
> the current EnergyPlus.
>
> Ned Lyon
>
> Senior Staff Engineer
> Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
>
> 41 Seyon Street
> Building #1, Suite 500
> Waltham, MA  02453
>
> Phone:  781-907-9000
> Fax:  781-907-9009

> Does anyone have any working input using Windows 5.1 construction in
> EnergyPlus code?  For some reason my code isn't picking up the window
> from my "Window5DataFile.dat".
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Peter Loutzenhiser
> post@xxxxxxxxxxx
> PhD Candidate
> Mechanical Engineering
> Iowa State University
> Office: 515-294-0365
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
> appropriate folder in the Files are of the Support Web Site.
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support