Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] using economizer

This can happen if the economizer mixed air set point is too low,
causing the economizer to bring in too much cool air which then must
be offset by additional heating coil operation.  Check the setpoint
on the mixed air node.  This must be set by using a setpoint manager.
 See the 5ZoneAuto.idf example for assistance.  You can use report
variable "System Node Setpoint Temp" to verify the setpoint on HVAC
nodes.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support