[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IP Units help - IDF conversions

As I tried to convert the input to IP units in the IDF Editor, I got
a message that states "Schedules and Fluid Properties will not be
converted." So not all values will be converted. I'm not sure which
ones won't be converted. Can someone give me additional insight on
which are the "Schedule and Fluid Properties" values?

Tx,

Tom Connolly

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, tcornell@g... wrote:
> I-P units are supported in EnergyPlus through the IDF Editor.
After