Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the transfer surface

To describe a non-rectangular surface, divide it into multiple rectangles
and/or triangles.  There is no requirement that the floor (or roof or whatever)
of a zone be described as a single surface.

If the perimeter zone has windows, then I would recommend that you divide it
into multiple perimeter zones in order to see the cooling peaks as the sun
moves around the building.

Mike