[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus and HAP by CARRIER

Hi,

I'm doing a simulation of a building, to find the heating and
cooling loads only in the months of january and august. I've no
problem there, everything runs ok.

Now, i'm running the same building through HAP by CARRIER, and the
results i get are a little different from what i expected, as i only
get the load peaks (of all year, and not the fore mentioned months)
and not all values like energyplus.

My objective is to compare the results between the two programs.

Can energyplus give the results like HAP, or vice-versa, or can't
there be done any direct comparision?

Sorry for the bad english.

TIA