From: iaccabr [mailto:iaccabr@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 7:57 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] problems with the example file "SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater.idf"?

Dear all,
I think maybe there are some problems with the example
file "SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater.idf", because when i finished the
hour-by-hour simulation,I checked the Meter file,all the 'DHW:Gas [J]
(Daily)' are equal,as we all know, the solar radiation is much
different from every day, the gas consumption should also be
different,why?
Is there anyone can answer my question?
thinks
Hoozor

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129karci5/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=1705007389:HM/EXP=1102690666/A=2455397/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/> click here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2455397/rand=101823152>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM