Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Run around coil for air loop

Thanks Don. You were right first time ­ a heat exchanger assisted cooling
coil was what I was after.
I have uploaded a progress file to the ³Problem Submittals/ Sam Roose
folder² which runs, but has some node connection errors (I am not concerned
about the other erros at this stage). I have made an attempt at the air loop
branches (there are two separate loops), however I am not sure that putting
just the fan, heating coil and heat exchange assisted coil onto this branch
is sufficient. The one example file I have found for this (which uses
FurnaceHeatCool) uses the Air Loop Outlet Node as the exhaust node for the
heat exchanger air but there appears to be a problem with this node in my
file. How can I get rid of these node connection errors? Thanks in advance
Sam Roose
Energy Solutions Ltd.