Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Groundtemp calculate?

No. At a minimum, the thermal properties and area-perimeter ratios must be
changed to match the slab you are simulating in EnergyPlus.  The soil
properties may be more difficult to determine, so for those, you may have to
use the values from the example.

Mike