Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About one kind of compressor

A screw chiller is just an electric chiller with a different set of performance
coefficients.  The best solution would be to derive performance curve data for
the particular chiller you are modeling.  An approximate solution would be to
adjust only the COP and PLR curve data and let the temperature-related curves
stay the same.

Mike

On 14 Mar 2005, at 6:14, energypluser wrote:

> Dear all,
>

>        When I am looking the help document, I find that there is no
> module for screw compressor. But I have to do some chiller
> simulation which uses this kind of compressor.
>         Could you please give me a suggestion for solving this
> problem?
>        Thank you in advance !
>
>                                         Charlie

> http://www.energyplus.gov