Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fanger's PMV Calculation May Not Be Correct

There was indeed a problem!  It has been fixed for the version 1.2.2 release:

Identified error in latent heat from respiration and changed code.  Equation
now matches ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals and Pierce model in EnergyPlus.
Raises results for PMV by about 0.5 to 0.7 units on ASHRAE sensation scale.

(Please pardon the double posting - want to complete both threads.)

Mike