[EnergyPlus_Support] Base surface does not surround subsurface

Hi Mike, Linda,
I have a small sample idf which will generate 2 warnings (for 2
windows on a horizontal roof):
  ** Warning ** Base surface does not surround subsurface (CHKSBS),
Overlap Status=Partial-Overlap
   **   ~~~   **   The base surround errors occurred 2 times.
   **   ~~~   ** Surface "G.000.ROOF.5" overlaps SubSurface "G.000.
WINDOW.7"
   **   ~~~   ** Surface "G.000.ROOF.5" overlaps SubSurface "G.000.
WINDOW.8"

I've checked the coordinates and also the generated DXF, everything
seems to be OK.
Can you please take a look at it.

I will upload the file under Problem_Submittals/windowAtRoof.zip

Thanks
Christian