[EnergyPlus_Support] Error message about controllers

Hi everybody,

  I am having an warning message for one of my controllers that I cannot get rid off, specially because I could not understand exactly what it means.

  I've copied the message below. As far as I understood the controller I specified has not been used but the zone is reaching the setpoint I just don't know if the actuator node is the inlet node of my fancoil, according to what I've specified in this controller, or not. Which is important because it will change the energy consumption. I had a look at the documentation and could not find Orphan Objects there I tracked the node names associated with the controllers thinking that maybe I did not set a connection properly but this doesn't seem to be the problem. Anyway can anybody give me a light about what is going on?

  "** Warning ** The following lines are "Orphan Objects".  These objects are in the idf
   **   ~~~   **  file but are never obtained by the simulation and therefore are NOT used.
   **   ~~~   **  See InputOutputReference document for more details.
   ************* Object=CONTROLLER:SIMPLE=6TH_1H_202_401_MBEDCONTROLLER"

  Thanks a lot fro the help

  Best regards,

  Clarice