[EnergyPlus_Support] problem about distance from earth

Hello,

I am simulating two rooms of a building to the third floor (they are to
12 m of distance from earth). I have inserted the coordinates of floor
leaving from the origin of the axes (0,0,0).In this way zeta
coordinates of floor are zero.

-how specific the distance from earth to which the two rooms are found?

-I have not inserted ground temperatures.Is it possible that the
simulation is influenced from the ground temperatures of default of the
EPW weather file?

thanks in advance,

Marino Davide.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM