[EnergyPlus_Support] Differenct autosized value for the same component

Hi,

1) When I ran the HeatPumpAuto.idf in the example files, I found
that
Supp heating coil seems to have two different autosized value in the
eio file like below:

Component Sizing, UNITARYSYSTEM:HEATPUMP:AIRTOAIR, DXAC HEAT PUMP 1,
Supplemental heating coil capacity [W],   20848.
 Component Sizing, COIL:GAS:HEATING, HEAT PUMP DX SUPP HEATING COIL
1, Nominal Capacity of the Coil [W],   24821.

Is that alright or I misunderstood something?

2)
How can I put more than one set of WindAC into a single zone? Is
exist a example file for a refference?

Thank you

Eric