Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] auxiliary programs documentation

>From the systems expert:

"Looking at the code, it would appear that when Single Duct::VAV:Reheat is
scheduled off, the flow through the terminal unit is set to zero. I have
confirmed this with a run. By scheduled off I mean that the Single
Duct::VAV:Reheat System Availability schedule value is zero for the timestep.
If instead the user is seeing minimum flow, this is something I don't
understand."

If your input is not behaving as described above, please upload the input file
or send as a zipped attachment to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

Mike

On 13 Jun 2006 at 16:58, Miguel Angel Pascual Buisan wrote:

> Hello group,
>

> A couple of questions:
>

> 1.	Is the auxiliary programs documentation for version 1.3.0 available?
> 2.	We have scheduled a SINGLE DUCT:VAV:REHEAT to be off in the summer
> period but we have found that, in summer period, the unit is working with
> the minimum flow rate. Is the right behaviour or should we check something?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Miguel Ángel Pascual
>
> Director Técnico
>

> MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos
>
> Leyre 11bis, 1ºC 31002 Pamplona
>
> Tel: 948 20 36 44  Fax: 948 20 78 60
>
> Email: mapascual@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Web: www.miyabi.es <http://www.miyabi.es/>

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support