From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of well_kong
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:08 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] For Help! To simulate a skyscraper.

I was assigned to simulate a skyscraper with 80 floors using EP.
I tried multiplier,but there is a differential load between different
high floors. For example,there will be about 0.6 C between 20m high.
And for so many floors,the gap cann't be ignored.
If I simulated every floors,It's really a huge job especially with a
HVAC system.And the time of simulation also is a problem.
Who could help me? Is there any other way to shortcut the work.

Well Kong