[EnergyPlus_Support] Constant Deck and Supply Temperatures

I am trying to simulate a 100% outside air, constant volume, constant
temperature ventilation system.  I want to dehumidify the ventilation
air by using a DX coil (I used a DXSystem:AirLoop object) and then a
gas reheat coil (FURNACE:BLOWTHRU:HEATONLY).  I want the air to come
off the DX coil at a maximum and constant 55F (except during the
winter when the OA to the system will be lower than that temp).  I
want the air to come off the gas coil in the furnace at a contant 68F,
year round, no matter what.  How do I do this?

I have tried using setpoint controllers at the outlet nodes to both
coils, but the furnace mandates that the thermostat location be in a
zone, which causes my setpoint managers to be over riden by the zone
needs.

Thanks,

Andrew