[EnergyPlus_Support] Building Meets Design Day But Not Weather File?

All-

All-

I have created a building model representing an office.  The model
meets the heating and cooling temperature setpoints, 70F and 75F
respectively, for both the winter and summer design days, according
to the ESO.  However, when I run the weather file, the temperature of
the south zones cannot be maintained at setpoint and drift beyond 75F
between 10am and 4pm during the shoulder months (i.e. September and
October) consistently (on a daily basis).  Has anyone ever
encountered this problem in the past?  What could be causing this?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Additional Info:
Simulation takes place in Houston
Occupancy (6am - 6pm)
Fan Schedule (5am-6pm)
Setback (6pm-5am) Temps: 55F (heating) and 90F (Cooling)
Design Day-temps do not setback

Noel