Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Total energy consumption and error from daylighting simulation!

Hi:

I have also got some confusion of the coordinate system in lighting simulation. I transfered my model from ecotect and i can only use world coordinate( there were error messages when i tried relative coordinate), but the result of using world coordinate did not looking correct, is there anyone know about this problem?

many thanks.
Li

_______________
Qian Li
Research Asistant
BArch MArch Phd Candidate
Room T03, Bute Building
Welsh School of Architecture
>>> "mingming_zuo" <mingming_zuo@xxxxxxxxx> 31/05/07 11:08 AM >>>
Hi, several days ago i asked some questions on daylighting simulation
with world coordinate system and relative coordinate system.One
conclusion is that correct daylighting simulation result can be
obtained only with relative system. So now i wonder whether i will get
a wrong total energy consumption result from simulation of  a building
which includes daylighting, using energyplus, with world coordinate
system!