[EnergyPlus_Support] Partial building simulation and partial buried walls

Dear All,

I´m performing a partial building simulation in order to determine
it´s annual consumption. I will only use DesignBuilder to introduce
building geometry and export it to EnergyPlus.

I´m simulating two floors (0 and -1). The floor 0 has two zones (WC 8
and QUARTO 7). The NW and NE walls, are in contact with other heated
spaces. How do I have to define this surfaces to ensure that there is
no heat transfer through it (the adjacent space is heated at the same
temperature)? I´m thinking about the "OtherSideEnvironment"  surface
object in EnergyPlus. Maybe defining this object as the same surface
as the interior one from the zone, is this assumption correct?

The floor -1, has a partial buried wall, NW and SW from zone SALA 9.
How can I define them as buried walls? I´m thinking about defining the
wall as one surface adjacent to the ground.

Also, zone SALA 9 as part of the roof in contact with a heated space
at the same temperature and so, there is no heat transfer. I´m
thinking about using "OtherSideEnvironment" same solution for the
zones, QUARTO 7 and WC 8.

Zona 12 interior NW wall is in contact with a unconditioned space, how
can I define this wall to assure correct simulation?

Are these procedures correct? If not how can I obtain what I want?
which cares do I have to have in mind to assure a correct simulation?

Thank you very much for the help
Nuno Brandão