[Equest-users] Hello Everyone...I have a question

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Thu Nov 13 13:38:37 PST 2008

How much memory do you have in your computer? Sometimes, I have had the
same problem, with less than 1 GB of memory.

You may call an exterior wall an interior wall, thus it may not
recognize it.

This is part of the "fiddle" level of eQuest inputs.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.
701 West Kimberly Ave., Suite 245