[Equest-users] SS-A Peak Load questions?

Xavier García Casals xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop
Fri Oct 10 07:02:35 PDT 2008

However, there is not a straight tracking of ventilation loads into
eQuest, so you'll have to manipullate the results (anual, monthly or
hourly) to estimate the ventilation contribution...

En/na Joshua D. Wolfe ha escrit:

> Patrick,
>

> The best way to troubleshoot is by running hourly reports. You can run
> reports on global, system, and zone variables. That will give you an
> hour by hour picture of what is going on.
>

> *Joshua D. Wolfe, /EIT/*
>
> Project Engineer
>
> Geo-Marine, Inc. Energy Services
>
> 146 Market Place Boulevard
>
> Knoxville, TN 37922
>
> Phone:  865.692.0084 ext. 216
>
> Fax: 865.692.0560
>
> jwolfe at geo-marine.com

* *

*Xavier García Casals*

*Sistemas** Solares, Eficiencia Energética e Ingeniería Bioclimática** *

*AIGUASOL** INGENIERÍA*

* *

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Palermo, 17. Bajos dcha. 28043 Madrid

Tel: (+34) 91 142 27 88

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona

Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

Mobil: 660 22 94 45

xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop <mailto:xavier.garcia at aiguasol.coop>

http://www.aiguasol.coop <http://www.aiguasol.coop/>

* *