[Equest-users] Top 10 Improvements

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:05:02 PDT 2008

Somethings that I am facing right now -
1.       Show on the interface U – values (including outside film ) of
wall/roofs/fenestration which is easy to compare to what ASHRAE wants. Also,
when selecting glass from the library, if the usual values (U, SHGC, VT) can
be shown on the interface.

2.       Show the % hours outside throttling zone for all parametric runs in
the  Params.csv  output file. This way one can see which parametric cases
have problems

3.       Fix the electric sale values in the Params Mtr.csv file. Right now
if one has electric sale from PV, CHP, it shows up as -9999.
- Rohini