[Equest-users] Display Case Defrost Schedules

Christopher Rogers crogers at peci.org
Tue Aug 25 13:07:49 PDT 2009

I am not sure if you have received an answer on this, but it is not that
difficult to create defrost schedules. Basically, start with your daily
schedule for each of your defrosts. The "Schedule Type" for refrigerated
fixtures is "on/off." Then, if you want to defrost 4 x per day, put a
"0" in every hour you do NOT want a defrost. For all hours (4 of them)
you DO want defrosts, put a "1." Then, make your Week and Annual
schedules and have them point to this Day schedule that you just made.

Of course, you will need to fill out the associated Defrost Control
information as well; ie: type, initiation and termination control
methods, and duration.

Best regards,

Christopher Rogers

ENGINEER