[Equest-users] Multi-Zone Hot Deck supply Flow rate error

Sundharam, Premnath psundharam at DLRGROUP.com
Tue Dec 29 12:24:26 PST 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am using a Multi-Zone 3 deck constant volume system and have given all
the required flow rates and horse power information for that system.
When I run the compliance check analysis for Title 24, it gives me a
"HVAC System 'EL1 Sys1 (MZS) (ML.C1)' Hot Deck Supply Flow (no default)"
error and I am not able to proceed without eliminating this error.

The error description says: Missing Data - Hot deck supply air flow rate
required for permit submittal.

I have all the air flow rates specified as Min cfm/sf under flow
parameters under fans for a MZS system (Actually the error navigation
takes directly to this input screen and I have all the parameters
entered) and for some reason it keeps giving me this error.

Is there any other place I have to give the Hot deck supply flow rate
for a MZS?

Please help!

Thanks and happy new year to all.

Prem

Premnath Sundharam, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP

Architectural Designer  |  Senior Associate

psundharam at dlrgroup.com

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 602/381-8580
6225 North 24th Street, Suite 250  Phoenix, AZ  85016-2020
dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  listen.DESIGN.deliver