[Equest-users] Detail Data Edit Mode Keeping Record of Changes

Amol Mehta amol.mehta at p2seng.com
Thu Jan 15 15:05:27 PST 2009

Hi

I was looking for an answer to the following question in archives but could
not found. I am sorry if I am repeating the same story. I have an e-quest
model for review which was modeled by the engineer from another firm.
Basically Client wants to check if the model was modeled correctly. The
model which I have is in detail data edit mode. Now the question how do I
come to know what parameters were changed by the engineer in detail mode.
There are so many values to enter and change.

This also applies my own models how do I keep record what changes I have
made in detail mode? Is there any way to separate changes made by the user
in detail mode. Thanks you

Regards,

Amol Mehta | Mechanical Engineer | P2S Engineering, Inc.
T 562 497 2999 | F 562 497 2990 | M 858 354 6250
5000 East Spring Street, 8th Floor, Long Beach, CA  90815