[Equest-users] Detail Data Edit Mode Keeping Record of Changes

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Jan 16 06:51:03 PST 2009

The easiest way to look for changes is to use a text editor with a "file
compare" function on the .inp file.  (One of the benefits of the model
data stored in text format.)  UltraEdit is the one I use but I'm sure
there are lots of others.

First prize would be something like a wiki which recorded changes an the
user responsible but I have not seen a setup like that.