[Equest-users] Change Below Grade Wall to Above Grade Wall?

Ryan Lacey ryan at petersenengineering.com
Tue Jan 20 10:48:05 PST 2009

Hello,

The lowest level of my building is 4' below grade.  In the wizard, I modeled
this as being completely below grade.  I just entered the detailed edit mode
and am able to divided sections of wall in 2.  My goal is to keeping the
lower sections of the wall the same and assign above grade wall properties
to the upper sections of the wall.  I cannot figure out how to make this
happen.  Under the Surface Properties Manager, changing the construction
type to that of an above grade wall does not change the wall to an above
grade wall.  It remains green in the 3D view.  Does anybody know how to
change a underground surface to an an above grade surface?

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Lacey

LEED AP