[Equest-users] EQUEST Paritally Below Grade Wall

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:51:13 PST 2009

Ryan-

To my knowledge, this cannot be done in the wizard.

However, it can be accomplished in the detailed mode.  Depending on the
geometry of the below/above grade walls you may have to edit and create new
polygons.  But if they are only going to be simple rectangles than it is
very simple.  Just reduce the height of your below grade wall.  Then create
a new external wall on the same space and vector location and position/size
it correctly.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten