[Equest-users] DCV keywords with OA-FROM-SYSTEM?

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Jun 17 08:14:28 PDT 2009

I can tell you that heat recovery using the OA-FROM-SYSTEM as a central
MAU does still have an issue in version 3.63.  The exhaust air stream for
the heat recovery unit is only from the zones directly served by the
OA-FROM-SYSTEM system, not the other systems which draw air from this
system.  So, if you are creating a dummy zone for this system, the exhaust
is just from the dummy zone and will be cold (up here in Can)not showing
the true heat recovery.