[Equest-users] Urgent Message

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Wed Nov 4 10:28:19 PST 2009

In eQUEST, if you right-click any field, you will get a menu which
includes "Tutorials and Reference".  Click there and you will find two
helpful .pdf files: "Introductory Tutorial" and "Modeling Procedures Quick
Reference".  Both are very useful in understanding the basics of eQUEST.

You can build a model in eQUEST very quickly.  The issue as you will see
by scanning the archive for this mailing list is there are a lot of
keywords with a lot of parameters which have a significant impact on the
modelled building performance.  (The devil is in the details.)

Good luck and you can always send specific concerns (often with your .pd2
and .inp plus .prd if you have parametric runs) to this group.