[Equest-users] footprint w/ open corridors

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 14:31:44 PDT 2009

Mike:

Is the "forced air" conditioned? If only to ventilate the corridor (and not transfer air to the apartments), I would only make the corridor an external shade (so the sun doesn't hit the apartment walls adjacent), and add the lights and force air fan energy to outdoor electric loads.

You want the apartment walls touching the corridor to fell the outdoor temperatures, but not any solar load.