[Equest-users] eQuest Journal

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Sun Feb 14 13:35:30 PST 2010

A similar concept to my earlier message about an eQuest wiki, I¹ve started
an eQuest blog / journal over on Live Journal:

http://equest-diary.livejournal.com/

In my first post I explain my reasons, but in short, it¹s another forum
about eQuest.  I¹ll start off just talking about my projects and process,
but there¹s no reason it couldn¹t evolve into something larger.

The journal is NOT intended to be commercial, and I do not believe this
e-mail to the mailing list represents spam.  Feel free to check me out over
there, add your comments, or start your own eQuest journal.  Thanks!

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP