[Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Wed Jul 28 09:40:09 PDT 2010

You can also copy and paste the "restored default" in spreadsheet view with
CTRL C and CTRL V. But you can only paste one cell at a time - it doesn't
work with multiple selections. Its a bit faster than right clicking though

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org