[Equest-users] Building Areas

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Feb 14 11:07:12 PST 2011

Sometimes narratively describing the real-world of energy modeling seems
too much effort...

In the past I've resorted to just fluffing  "refining" the appropriate
space/surface figures to make the totals match exactly wherever they're
being scrutinized - usually they're darn close, but the energy model is
well under way before the Architect gets around to the "final" area
inputs.

Maybe in the future I'll try to set my reviewers  straight on that
issue, but it always seems to come down to choosing my battles...

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers