[Equest-users] Specificing eQuest default value in Parametric Runs

Costi Quffa cquffa at altanova-energy.com
Wed Jan 26 09:58:00 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to set default values in the parametric runs.
I would like to set an input back to the eQuest default in the parametric run
that I am conducting.
For example: in a parametric run I would like to set my chiller capacity back to
default so that it auto sizes.

I don't believe this is possible, but I thought I would put the question out
there for all you more experienced users.

Thank you for your time.

Best

Costi

Costi Quffa, Energy & Sustainability Engineer
ALTANOVA, LLC - www.altanova-energy.com
41-41 24th Street - 4th Floor - Long Island City , NY 11101

T: (347) 410-9092
E: cquffa at altanova-energy.com