[Equest-users] input parameters for area lights and miscellaneous equipments.

Soham Babu soham.babu at setty.com
Mon May 23 06:13:31 PDT 2011

Kirti,

We can give actual exterior load by assigning it to the electric meter as screen shot 1, before that you have to create the exterior lighting schedule as shown in screen shot 2 day, week & annul schedule, then you can assign the calculated value in electric meter in detail mode. Regarding the miscellaneous equipment leave eQUEST default as shown in screen shot 3 , otherwise if you enter the value by yourself it should be same in baseline & proposed. Regarding LPD for Baseline ASHRAE 90.1 value & for Proposed Actual electrical design. I hope this helps you...

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CC1979.5055A8B0][cid:image006.jpg at 01CC1979.5055A8B0] [cid:image009.jpg at 01CC1979.5055A8B0]

Kind Regards
Soham babu