[Equest-users] Materials for baseline design

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Tue Sep 20 06:31:06 PDT 2011

The Rocky Mountain Institute has a lovely set of modelling tools for eQuest, and they include a text file with ASHRAE baseline constructions that can be copied and pasted into your .inp file.  Their file also includes reset schedules for the CHW and HW loops and some other useful tidbits.

The link is:  http://www.rmi.org/rmi/ModelingTools

All the best,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113