[Equest-users] Proposal

Angel L Vazquez avazquez at sustechpr.com
Tue Feb 14 19:05:17 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a proposal for a New School construction where I am going to offer my services of LEED consultant. This project is in Puerto Rico and I need a proposal for energy modeling to comply with the respective credit. Also, if this project is awarded to my company, besides outsourcing the energy model, I would like to use the outsourced modeler as a trainer for my employees and the project as an example. Interested please send me an email to avazquez at sustechpr.com so I can send the scope and project details. Bid is next week.

Thanks,

Angel L. Vazquez
President
Sustech, LLC