[Equest-users] Calculate energy usage of individual buildings in a campus

Pranita Kothuru Komirishetty pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:07:38 PST 2012

Hello All -

I am modelling a campus in eQuest which has 7 building. All building are
connected to the central chiller and boiler. I am trying to figure out how
much of the chiller capacity each building is using from the chiller and
how much of the boiler capacity each building is using.

Which reports in eQuest give this breakdown of eneryg usage? OR Do we have
to calculate these number, if so please give a brief explanation.

Thank You.

--

*- Pranita *