[Equest-users] why more heating usage with evaporative cooler

Yitian Zhu yitian at efficiency20.com
Mon Jan 9 11:52:48 PST 2012

Keith,

Thank you very much for replying this.

I've actually did some investigate into this issue and had some ideas about
possible solutions and, I thought it could because that Evaporative Cooler
runs even during heating season, but since I have the same setting of
cooling & fan schedule for DX Coil or Chilled Water Cooling, why would EVP
Cooler have this problem? And which input represents the humidity control
of EVP Cooler? I wonder which input could determine the set point between
cooling and heating season? Or, I should basically create separated seasons
for the cooling,heating & fan schedule? I guess it would be unreliable.

Thank you Again for your help!

Best,

Yitian

Energy Analyst