[Equest-users] LEED system 5

Matt Clough mclough at kme-inc.com
Tue Jun 5 07:24:14 PDT 2012

Salutations!

I just completed a LEED model, but after reviewing the data results, I think something is wrong.

The baseline building is showing no energy used for space heating, heat rejection, and service water heating.  I have the 2 boilers modeled, per G3.1.3.2.  This sort of makes sense because the model was showing high unmet heating hours, while the proposed building had had unmet cooling hours (successfully resolved).

I set up the system 5 equipment (Packaged VAV with reheat) in the wizard, but it doesn't seem to show a heating component in the DDE.  I'm going to keep looking, but wanted to see if someone could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Matt Clough