[Equest-users] Projecting Balconies in Baseline Model

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Jun 6 05:54:20 PDT 2012

Omer,

I would model the balcony slabs in the proposed design but leave them out of the baseline. I do the same thing with canopies over entryways. To be accurate/fair, you should also consider the increased envelope losses through the slabs - this could even be a benefit in a cooling-dominated building.

Regards,
Bill