[Equest-users] eQuest - Campus Steam

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Wed Mar 14 07:39:01 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

Just FYI if this is a LEED model you should check out the District Energy Modelling Requirements from the USGBC (http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=7671).  By modelling as purchased steam you are limiting the number of EAc1 points available.

Cheers,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113