[Equest-users] Regarding multiple floors in a building

mayank bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:18:41 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am new to eQuest. I am modelling a building having 5 above grade floors
and 1 below grade or basement. I made floors with no exterior exposure
roofs for basement and 4 floors (G +3). The roof of upper most floor is
made by layer by layer construction. I have given the floor to floor height
and floor to ceil height.

*My problem is that there are no plenum zones in all floor as well as it is
not showing any interior roof for all the floors except top floor.  *

Can anyone help me to find out what I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Mayank