[Equest-users] Fw: Daikin Curves for eQuest

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 06:35:29 PST 2012

Rakesh:

You can get the performance data for Daikin from their design manuals.  See
sample attached.

They provide enough information in their manuals for you to build a curve for
the cool capacity f(EWB,ODB), the cool eir f(EWB,ODB), the heat capacity f(EDB,
OWB) and the heat eir f(EDB, OWB).

 Paul Diglio, CEM, CBCP

87 Fairmont Avenue
New Haven, CT  06513