[Equest-users] One question about eQUEST

James Mathias mathias at engr.siu.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:04:28 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have one, I think fairly simple questions about eQUEST.

1. My simulation shows quite a bit of energy used by ventilation fans but it
is for a simulation of a house that does not have ventilation fans. Where
can I tell eQUEST there are no ventilation fans? I do actually have an heat
recovery ventilation system but it runs for about only 2 hours each day.
Does eQUEST have the ability to simulate that also?

James Mathias, Ph.D., P.E.

Associate Professor

Mechanical Engineering and Energy Processes

Mailcode 6603

ENGR E-024, 1230 Lincoln Drive

Carbondale, IL 62901

618-453-7016, -7658 fax