[Equest-users] Once and Future EQuest User

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Tue Apr 15 16:27:52 PDT 2014

I used EQuest maybe ten years ago. Maybe longer.  Didn't use it much.
One LEED project that went bust and some Efficiency work at the utility
where I worked.  But I joined this list quite a while ago because I use
another DOE 2 using software product called "EnergyPro".  I sometimes
ask DOE 2 questions on this list and I try to help out if I know
something about what is being discussed, so I been around this list a while.

But wait...

Today one of my clients calls and wants me to do some EQuest runs.  I
tell him I'm pretty rusty (I don't even have it installed any more) so
he goes off to find somebody else to do the work.

I HATE TO LOSE WORK!

So, I am asking this list...

Does anybody have an "EQuest for Dummies" link or FAQ or step[by-step
anything recommended for somebody coming back to EQuest, basically
starting from scratch installation and all the rest.  I'd buy a book,
but I don't think there are any.

Any help is appreciated.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060